Meet An-Louise Johnson, DMD, MD
Oral Surgeon in Scituate, MA
An-Louise Johnson grew up in Sanford, Maine. She attended Forsyth School for Dental Hygiene (Northeastern University in Boston, MA) and received her RDH in 1992. She attended dental school at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA, graduating in 1999. She is a member of the Omicron
Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society which is awarded to students in the top 10% of their dental school class. She attended medical school at Drexel University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA, graduating in 2002. She completed her oral surgery residency training at the Massachusetts General Hospital. She is Board Certified and practices the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with an emphasis on: pediatric oral surgery, extraction of wisdom teeth, implant dentistry and maxillofacial trauma. Dr. An-Louise Johnson has been in private practice in Scituate since 2005.
Dr. Johnson is a clinical instructor at Boston Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center where she helps train the dental students and oral surgery residents. She has been on the faculty at BMC since 2007. When on call with the residents, she helps train them in facial trauma, facial infections and other oral and maxillofacial emergencies.
In her free time, An-Louise enjoys her 3 young children, boating, theater and reading.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Executive Board Member of the Massachusetts Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the South Shore Dental Society
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Mayflower Dental Study Club
- Learn more Staff
- Contact Information
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Prepare for Your First Visit
- Dental Insurance Information
- Payment Options